Solved[FSOD] Custom sounds effects

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[FSOD] Custom sounds effects
Whenever I try to add a custom sound effect to my weapon, it doesn't work. The mp3 is keemstar_******.mp3 (It's for an item called Alex lol), and I added it to sfx>weapon and the solution, but whenever I try using it with my weapon, it doesn't make any noise. Can anyone please help?
Quote Originally Posted by rtHSE%he5hyeh View Post
I already tried doing that, and it requests for the mp3 https://gyazo.com/66cbdc36f47b3224924e55ed19e4e324

but there's no sound when i shoot it. Also, for the file properties in visual studio, it's the same as all the other MP3's in the folder.
<Sound>weapon/mithril_sword</Sound>

server>sfx>weapon | so yours would be <Sound>weapon/keem******</Sound> if you placed it in the Weapons

i think, havent tested it
I did that, but as I already explained before, there's no sound when I shoot the weapon.
Yeh it loads off of a website I believe... Tbh, haven't messed with this much.
Quote Originally Posted by USARotMG View Post
Yeh it loads off of a website I believe... Tbh, haven't messed with this much.
I have you need as3 and its all client SoundEffectLibrary Is where i fixed it
Quote Originally Posted by Legendaryjj02 View Post
I have you need as3 and its all client SoundEffectLibrary Is where i fixed it
i use as3 now, so i'll test this later.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?