Custom Sounds?
Hi, I was just wondering if it's possible to have custom sounds. For example, if I wanted the SCAR to sound louder or softer or completely different.
Currently opening the iw_21.iwd file in pakscape, I can find the Flashbang sound, i've replaced that one with one that is completely silent so im not deafened as much.
That said, I can't seem to locate any of the others. Where has IW hidden them?
If I could find some, I'd definately make a soundpack for people to use.
Thanks
Currently opening the iw_21.iwd file in pakscape, I can find the Flashbang sound, i've replaced that one with one that is completely silent so im not deafened as much.
That said, I can't seem to locate any of the others. Where has IW hidden them?

If I could find some, I'd definately make a soundpack for people to use.
Thanks
