Posts by yoshito45
8 posts total, newest first.
UPDATED | gDaap Bypasser | BYPASS FOR LUAin Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Cyaegha;11938197]
Download the x86 version.[/QUOTE]
awesome, thanksUPDATED | gDaap Bypasser | BYPASS FOR LUAin Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - Hello, I'm having a problem with loading the memesmasher script using your bypass. It says
[QUOTE][gDaap Bypasser] [ERROR] Error calling Lua code (Runtime Error)[lua/includes/init.lua:3: Couldn't load module library!]
How to use mApex TTT propkill?in Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - Please stop saying stuff when you've got no idea what you're talking about. I TRIED, if it was that simple I wouldn't make a thread. It just flips the camera.How to use mApex TTT propkill?in Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - Have you ever read this thread?
[QUOTE]When I use the +Propkill bind it just turns my camera around.
[/QUOTE]
Meaning I bound the concommand, but I've got no idea what to do after I press it as nothing happens.How to use mApex TTT propkill?in Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - Hello, I've found this in mApex hack and I've been wondering how to use this. When I use the +Propkill bind it just turns my camera around.
--TTT Propkill
concommand.Add("+Propkill", function()
propkill1 = 1
Showing the 5 most recent posts.