Posts by Vatiox
3 posts total, newest first.
Massive steam account, only $32!!!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Sup guys, got my personal steam account for sale here for you today. Reason for sale is I have my Phase 1 training starting in the army so I now longer have time for gaming. Pictures are attached beneath
Please contactDayZ Standalonein General Gaming - People can't exactly judge this game as it is in the Alpha version. If you have a look where it says on Steam 'Please do not purchase if you do not want a buggy and laggy gameplay' Alpha is there so they can raise money Phantomkeys's Vouch Thread!in Vouches - Date: 11/ 2013
Other Person involved: PhantomKeys
Item that has been sold/traded: Lifetime keys
Selling Thread (URL):
Optional: Can take a while to talk somethimes, but overall a great seller! Recommend +1Phantomkeys's Vouch Thread!in Vouches - Date: December 7, 2013
Other Person involved: PhantomKeys
Item that has been sold/traded: Lifetime DayZ keys
Selling Thread (URL):
Optional: Amazing! No problems at all, defiantly the best seller!Hello again MPGHin Member Introduction & Return - Hey Guys, it's Vatiox. I have a previous account on here 'dynka29'. I created a new account because I opened up a DayZ Spawning service shop and dynka29 did not match the shops name, so yeah just wanted to say that:)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.