Posts by n11ck
11 posts total, newest first.
✔️KEY SHOP Windows - Office - Office 364 🛡️ ANTIVIRUSin Elite Selling / Trading / Buying - Fast and friendly, good seller, recommended :)Origin is watchin uin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=aftokinito;5281527]I just use Kaspersky Pure to restrict what Origin can do. i only give it rights to touch the Origin Games folder and the Electronic Arts one. And i also run origin.ex in a sandbox enviroment so BF3 - Beta ESP Wallhack Cheatsin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=kannstmema;5280782]Now im getting a error that im already matchmaking and it tells me to wait for it to complete, even though im not, lol.[/QUOTE]
Join a server directly. Works for me.Origin is watchin uin Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Can Origin even log what I'm doing when it's not running?
There must be a way to totally kill the spyware and only have it log my stuff while I'm playing.
Edit:
[QUOTE]Report: EA and Valve in late-stage talks to geBF3 Server file patch.in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=NooR123;5270737]Said it 1000k times,this Server is from my Friend.
The IP is already logged at Battlelog,so he can start the Server.
And : You wont find a Hacked Server ;)[/QUOTE]
Yeah, well, sorry, I didn't
Showing the 5 most recent posts.