Posts by bordes
4 posts total, newest first.
Company of heroes 2.301 map hackin General - yes, watch his youtube video, there are plenty of trainers that work in singular player, and it's not hard to edit the video so you see the multiplayer load up screen and then cut it into single player.
and there's plRequest Company of Heroes 2.301 hacksin Hack Requests - [quote=skitzlad101;535144]I have a hack that reveals enemy units and buildings while playing online :)
But it took me forever to make so im charging $10 for it but I will also send an update hack for the next update as Company of heroes 2.301 map hackin General - [quote=skitzlad101;536239]http://i40.tinypic.com/rrm6wy.jpg
As you can see the enemy is visible through the fog of war :)
To get your hands on this hack feel free to email chrissumner512hotmail.com[/quote]
I gave Company of heroes 2.301 map hackin General - I gave this kid $10 bucks for it and he sent me a batch file that attempted to format my c: drive, haha.
Don't do it, it's a scam. Hope this fatty enjoys those two happy meals.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.