Posts by Dr0nic
6 posts total, newest first.
MAIN STEAM ACCOUNT + POP CODGHOST RUST CSGO MANY MOREin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - You looking to play anything else off of steam? I could offer an account from another game. (Crossfire)Selling Rust or CS:GO for CHEAP!!!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Do you like the game Crossfire? I'll be more than happy to trade my account for Rust. I'm quitting CF and you'll get more than 10$ out of it. :)Trading Crossfire account for Rust.in Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - I'm looking for a gift copy of rust on steam, I'm willing to trade my Crossfire account for it. I don't want a steam account with it on it. I just want a copy of it for my own personal steam. VM for the Crossfire accountSelling LVL 51 SF2 Skill Account + VIP +150 Daysin Soldier Front 2 Hacks / Cheats - You like crossfire? I could offer you a decent account
Edit: Also is this SF2 on Aeria Games?[Titans] Hyperion BETA [1/5/2014]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - It does crash after a couple of minutes.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.