Posts by fluicity
5 posts total, newest first.
GTA5 PC 🏆 Money▐ Rank▐ Unlocks▐ 0 Bans▐ SC+STEAM▐in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - Very fast and very patient with me
Thank you so much :)Infamous GTA V Hack Update 3B [ONLINE|1.30]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - sharing his website on teh siteGTA V Anti-Cheat?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - New to the GTA V Scene does it have an anti-cheat client side or just server side?m0d_n00beit v2F - spawn and save any vehicle [LOWRIDERS, CFG]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Just a quick thing
the server-side detection checks things so dont hack from 1 to 150 in a minute or dont just randomly put 1million in bank because it will be flagged. do things slowly.[Help]Beginnerin Programming Tutorials - You get these threads all the time but I need help with starting off, I am a 'tard but not a massive one
I know basic VB, Java, PHP, HTML, So I understand basic logic
I understand packets, ServerSide, Clientside
I
Showing the 5 most recent posts.