[Help]Beginner
You get these threads all the time but I need help with starting off, I am a 'tard but not a massive one
I know basic VB, Java, PHP, HTML, So I understand basic logic
I understand packets, ServerSide, Clientside
I'm wanting to start making hacks which force values, without drawing on-screen
a bit like forcing radar on Call of duty 4, which requires no drawing (I Presume)
I know how to find values, I just do not know how to find offsets yet, Values Yes ofcourse, Just not offsets etc...
Anyone know any good EBooks that are straight to the point or videos?
I know basic VB, Java, PHP, HTML, So I understand basic logic
I understand packets, ServerSide, Clientside
I'm wanting to start making hacks which force values, without drawing on-screen
a bit like forcing radar on Call of duty 4, which requires no drawing (I Presume)
I know how to find values, I just do not know how to find offsets yet, Values Yes ofcourse, Just not offsets etc...
Anyone know any good EBooks that are straight to the point or videos?