Posts by PandN
507 posts total, newest first.
KissXSisin Anime - I watch it, I read it, just for the lulz though...
I mean yeah its nothing great, and siding this the ecchi side of thing I have not seen a single bare nipple... Alot of fan service is all you get...
I have watched/reaWhich rig should I get [HELP]in Hardware & Software Support - Ok I am ready for something new, and more powerful. Here are the three systems I am looking at I just wanna know which would be the true fastest for gaming.. P.S. I know alot of people are Intels and alot are AMD but....DR0P~SQU4D NeW CL4Nin Combat Arms Clan Recruitment & Advertising - Yo its your favorite admin (whispers: Only)Which should I getin Combat Arms Discussions - Well I did not get either... I got the M6A2 SRT and perfer it over both..
Still got 25K nx so I'll see what comes around (sale/release)Which should I getin Combat Arms Discussions - Well pretty basic M417 Combat or M416 CQB
Showing the 5 most recent posts.