Which should I get

PollWhich
11 votes
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Which should I get
Well pretty basic M417 Combat or M416 CQB
Both are very good, but i voted M417 Combat because it's sexier & the sound of bullets is awesome.
M416 CQB wins. :]
Only because of non-existant recoil.
They are both 4 hit kill and M417 Combat has higher recoil and lower fire rate so M416 CQB is bettar
Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
M416 CQB wins. :]
Only because of non-existant recoil.
They are both 4 hit kill and M417 Combat has higher recoil and lower fire rate so M416 CQB is bettar
Quoted for truth.
M416 is the best SprayGun out there.
Then the Mp7 Mod comes next teehee
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
YOU SPRAY WITH A M416?!?!?!??!?
You're supposed to aim with a M416 and spray with a MP7 because MP7 fires too fast anyways and the recoil is high
Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun View Post
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
YOU SPRAY WITH A M416?!?!?!??!?
You're supposed to aim with a M416 and spray with a MP7 because MP7 fires too fast anyways and the recoil is high
You know what the classification Spray Gun is right?
A gun that's automatic dude hahahha.
Any auto in general.
So AssaultRifles, SMG's, MG's, you get the point
I voted for M416 CQB because

  • It has low recoil
  • High firerate
  • Good Spraygun
  • High damage
Quote Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
I voted for M416 CQB because

  • It has low recoil
  • High firerate
  • Good Spraygun
  • High damage
  • i dont agree with a good spray gun... the m416 cqb has low recoil so u are able to use to aim
    m416 cqb, that gun is a beast
    Well I did not get either... I got the M6A2 SRT and perfer it over both..
    Still got 25K nx so I'll see what comes around (sale/release)
    Get a m416 and mod into m417.
    M417 Combat, I have it for perm, very good gun.

    The Combat is like a carbine version of the normal one, so it got a longer range then the other. The other gun is faster, but the M417 is hard hitting.
    i don't like the itech on the CBQ
    I personally prefer the Combat because it has a better damage output...although I'm masking it with the S3. Feels as strong as a M416 CQB unsuppressed.

    If its far range, then you better learn to burst/tap with the M417 Combat, the bonus is that the non-existant side-to-side spread with the upward recoil gets me a lot of headshots, lol. It also has the faster reload, the SRT is like somewhere between the combat and the cqb, although I don't like a tan colored gun and costly since it doesn't have an integrated scope (yes...I'm perfectly fine using the iTech and the HDS-Reflex over the Acog/Triholo).

    PS:
    M417 SB > all other ARs
    Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
    This thread is closed for replies.

    Similar Threads

    Tags for this Thread

    None

    Talk with us