Posts by Matt
3,966 posts total, newest first.
Yo shit.in Art & Graphic Design - I love you all. Don't think I have any of my oldies, but they were pretty shit anyways.Topaz?in Art & Graphic Design - Man, Seyeko, I thought I whipped you enough to get you into shape.YouTube bannerin Art & Graphic Design - Damn, this is the stuff I miss. What a show.Infamousin Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE=Mr.Seyeko;9888034]
oh it couldn't be the fact that this part of the forum is dead, oh no it couldn't be.. or it couldn't be when anyone ever posts work here they get chewed up by you and your lil possy that think[Tag] Infernal Nasusin Art & Graphic Design - So, yeah. Seyeko, I enjoy that you're being harsh and shit, because it's what I did to you, but only get into fuckin' arguments with the guy who doesn't learn, not outsiders.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.