Posts by duranamo
9 posts total, newest first.
Assembly-CSharp.dll for macin Rust Discussions & Help - Do yu know any dll editors for Mac, I kinda looked but I don't rly know what I'm looking forAssembly-CSharp.dll for macin Rust Discussions & Help - That's the original, that's weird can't yu send me the cryptic inside the dll ill try pasting that.
The only thing that I'm wondering is if there are some cryptic directory and the windows is obvi, like c: Mac is like Assembly-CSharp.dll for macin Rust Discussions & Help - Hows it going liquidsystem? everything working out for ya or is it different?Assembly-CSharp.dll for macin Rust Discussions & Help - Sorry thanks alot for the scans :)
it is the original file by the way! sorry i thought i already replied to thatNew dupe method?in Rust Discussions & Help - im very interested in this ive been trying my own methods... no success yet but when i do, this forum will be the first to know for free!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.