Posts by Kaiostar
5 posts total, newest first.
Garry's Mod Lua virus, the benefits!in Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - Haha amazing. I had the coughing going on for me as well, so I thought I would check if I were one of the lucky ones. I got one aswell :)Lenny's Scripts 2 - Let's just make it more nicein Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=turninator;9303909]LennyPenny can you update keypad hack? i cant see the codes even i type it in :([/QUOTE]
Yeah, I've noticed it stopped working aswell. At least the name changer is working again though.What's the best server you've played on?in Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - I'm enjoying PandoraRP because there is almost never an admin on.Garry's Mod Exploitsin Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - What kinds of things can you do ?Mr.whiteout am leaving the Garry mod community on a good note.in Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - So............. It's January 30th
Showing the 5 most recent posts.