Posts by mistersam909
0 posts total, newest first.
Banned IP adressin Blackshot Help - ez lol just kill your ip addressAK47 No Recoil And Damagein Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - why i press insert nothing happens aND I PRESS number kypad also nothing happens btw I cant use extreme and dll thingy they say scramble dll to high try lowering it downSpeedHack + damange [M16A1]in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - nothing happens lol I press delete using m6a41 still no dmg and no speedGameGuard Just Updated Is The Hack Still Working ?in Blackshot Discussion - dun act like u dint btw the suspending method is needed to post on main forum on bs to let everyone know mpgh is a public hacking game forum so wut is meant to be public it should be btw u should not be so selfish and duGameGuard Just Updated Is The Hack Still Working ?in Blackshot Discussion - Thanks for Info
Showing the 5 most recent posts.