SolvedBanned IP adress

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Banned IP adress
Hey guys.. This GM nabs banned my all accounts for bypass EU and today I created new cuz BlackShot EU is updated,and when I start BlackShot and come in channels program crashes and XINGENOCID3 tells me this computer can run BlackShot because he used HackingTolls.. Did they ban my IP adress? Should i change it or what?
ya u need to change ur ip after that u can hack again xD
If I change IP addres will I get some problems? (ex. with my Internet or something) xd
It will does nothing to u. If u can try changing ur mac address with tmac
Quote Originally Posted by watchout1601 View Post
Hey guys.. This GM nabs banned my all accounts for bypass EU and today I created new cuz BlackShot EU is updated,and when I start BlackShot and come in channels program crashes and XINGENOCID3 tells me this computer can run BlackShot because he used HackingTolls.. Did they ban my IP adress? Should i change it or what?
if you change your ip it's dosent gonna do any good . you have unique ip = Hardware ban you have to change The Mother Board Buddy
More ezier just delete bs can le no need to have ban anymore
Hahaha I changed it and can't play :S They response me this hahaha
Dear user,

Thank you for contacting Blackshot Global Support.

I regret to inform you but we will no longer offer our services to you due your history of hacking in game (hack usage & hacking websites advertisement).

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, Team Blackshot
Quote Originally Posted by watchout1601 View Post
Hahaha I changed it and can't play :S They response me this hahaha
Dear user,

Thank you for contacting Blackshot Global Support.

I regret to inform you but we will no longer offer our services to you due your history of hacking in game (hack usage & hacking websites advertisement).

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year, Team Blackshot
Lmfao, it might be an IP ban, either way you can change your IP and/or Mac address and try it. If you already logged in with that account on the banned IP address, they might have flagged it as a possible alt account. Anyways best of luck!
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?