Posts by T4lyX
14 posts total, newest first.
Killing Floor 2 Level25 Mod (fcuktripwire)in Killing Floor Hacks - Dude this is amazing, thank you so muchCOD WWII Open Beta Cheat UPDATEDin Call of Duty 14 - WWII - Thanks a bunch bud, working flawlessly.Profiles after the CAP and patch?in Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Just cheat bloodpoints yourself with CE. I still haven't gotten a reset/ban. Only time will tell though.1.0.4 - Patch Notesin Dead by Daylight Discussion & Help - Haven't been banned or reset yet.PSA - Ubisoft warned about hacked Season Pass; Pernament ban after first cheat abusein Rainbow Six: Siege Discussions & Help - Anything specific you want me to screenshot? Not really sure how to prove it as I don't have any screenshots from when I had the free season pass, I can give you screenshots of my R6 folder and that I don't have all oper
Showing the 5 most recent posts.