Posts by sorrynotimpressed
10 posts total, newest first.
The un-kaban hammer?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=Xyreh;11122271]Anyone have any idea if/when Kabam is gonna un-ban banners? Like first-time terms of use violators? The game has gone to shit but its still fun to play and give me something to do in my boring ass cFunny Kabam Employeein Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=swagaroni;11093701]I didn't get banned, but I find it funny how you are bragging about it like doing that was some sort of achievement. I can't wait until you do that in real life. Have fun getting beat half to deFunny Kabam Employeein Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=swagaroni;11092996]Want a fucking cookie? I can't wait till you do this in real life to some drug dealers, you'll end up dead.[/QUOTE]
Aw, did widdew swagaroni cheat on a video game and get banny-wannied? You pooCharacter Rollbackin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=krazyshank;11064186]Kindly fuck off, you're not going to change anyone's opinions.[/QUOTE]
Well, I believe there's a chance I can get through to some people. Sorry, but your bald assertion won't convince me otherCharacter Rollbackin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=059;11061148]Yeah. I discovered a dupe a while back. I told a couple people about it, one person being marceliino, who was my friend at the time. He pressured me into telling him so stupidly I did, but I didn't re
Showing the 5 most recent posts.