Posts by darkdana
8 posts total, newest first.
Basic Hax CF 17-11-2010in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - "Send Error" .
For me don't work...don't know why...I use Faith injector, wind. 7 32B . No antivirus no nothing i still get this "Send error" d/c /facefloorHow to make 1035 zp in about 3 mins.(easy& one Sur.vey)in CrossFire Tutorials - [quote=killingspree888;2752878]It better or I will get my super keylogger and rape you!(not)
It should work, I have done this and it was a success :).[/quote]
change your font for gods name.../facefloorWarRock Window Modein WarRock - International Hacks - and where is the dl link?MPGH Public Hack Guide[Choob Friendly.]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - well its working...i think...i play one game...and after i try to switch into another room, the game crashes. Oki but now start's the problem , becouse after it crash you cant enter in CrossFire anymore becouse somekind MPGH CrossFire Public Hack - July 30, 2009in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Detected . Renamed , switch to another injector , modify some stuff with olly same creap...sorry to announce but its detected:rambo:
Showing the 5 most recent posts.