WarRock Window Mode *Fixed*
Make Sure You Have NEWEST .Net frameWork!
Simple WarRock Window Mode I made when I was Bored Hope you guys like it. I Put MPGH.net in the about
//How to Use
Step 1. Extract From zip to a Folder.
Step 2. Launch WRwindowMode.exe Set your WarRock Resolution in the textboxes!
Step 3. Launch WarRock When You Get to The Login Screen Press PageUp key
It Will Then Place WarRock In a Window
Well Enjoy and Happy Hacking All!



Virus Scan.org
Virustotal. MD5: 7e2e2121ebb55206372c4eeb70681009
Simple WarRock Window Mode I made when I was Bored Hope you guys like it. I Put MPGH.net in the about
//How to Use
Step 1. Extract From zip to a Folder.
Step 2. Launch WRwindowMode.exe Set your WarRock Resolution in the textboxes!
Step 3. Launch WarRock When You Get to The Login Screen Press PageUp key
It Will Then Place WarRock In a Window
Well Enjoy and Happy Hacking All!



Virus Scan.org
Virustotal. MD5: 7e2e2121ebb55206372c4eeb70681009


![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)