Posts by ixRaven
33 posts total, newest first.
[mApex²] A Garry's Mod Hack by Mythik [Updated]in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - Is it just me, or is the menu not opening? I've tried insert & kp_ins (Numpad 0)
EDIT: Got the menu to open but now when I use the aimbot I get
Unknown command: mapex_aim_smooth]Can you fix this code?in Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - --###########
--#BY MaXx0r#
--###########
local Language_English = {}
Language_English["chat_loaded"]="Aimbot successfully loaded..."
Language_English["chat_whitelist_added"]="Player added to whitelist: "
Language_EngliHow to use mApex TTT propkill?in Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - Easy, its a TTT Prop kill so pick up a prop with the Magneto then do it.Can you fix this code?in Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - Hi, so I was looking around for old hacks and I found this one. I haven't seen a triggerbot in awhile so I was hoping you guys can fix this one.
function TriggerBot()
if !attack and (check_npc(traceRes.Entity)How to use mApex TTT propkill?in Garry's Mod Coding & Resources - Ugh, is it that hard? At the top it says "concommand" so it'd be +PropKill and -Propkill...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.