Posts by MoveMunchies
3 posts total, newest first.
Rust Building Exploit (MODDED SERVERS ONLY)in Rust Hacks / Cheats - You just need to time it perfectly, its hard to do when you are on a server with a tp wait time over 10 seconds, I suggest going onto a different server and trying before saying it doesn't work.Rust Building Exploit (MODDED SERVERS ONLY)in Rust Hacks / Cheats - [QUOTE=obbnixilis;10817642]Great I tested and this really works. I did it! But the point is... you still can't use the REMOVE command because it asks permission on all cupboards! Any ideas on this?[/QUOTE]
I dont knRust Building Exploit (MODDED SERVERS ONLY)in Rust Hacks / Cheats - Hey guys, so today im going to show you how to build where you are building blocked.
the exploit pretty much makes it so it does not show you as building blocked or building access, you cannot /remove any bases while yo
Showing the 3 most recent posts.