Posts by drimdrom
34 posts total, newest first.
Keychange - impossible?in DayZ Help & Requests - [QUOTE=GoneForLunch;8200744]Instead of even using steam you can just do this :
1. Change the Key
2. Open up the Arma 2 OA Directory (I assume you know the path, ill put it at the end in case you dont)
3. Click on _runA2CKeychange - impossible?in DayZ Help & Requests - I've tried to change the key to Arma 2 OA for a while now.
I downloaded some Arma 2 OA keychanger and changed the key with it. It seemed to work, the key had been changed but when I started Arma it gave me the error "Problem with keyin DayZ Help & Requests - I recently got banned, so I decided to buy a CD key and change it.
The only problem is that everytime I start the game it gives me "Invalid serial given in setup" error...
I've checked tutorials etc and they all seemDayZ Key ★ 2.00$ Each ★ 1.5$ each if u buy more 10 key ▄▀ Skype support▀▄ (â—•‘_’◕) 卐卐in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Bought 2 keys, didn't get them to work...
Contacted him through skype, turns it I messed up some files, he spent 15 minutes helping me for free through teamviewer :)
Recommended reseller!!!!!TNT IS NOT WORKING NO MOREin Combat Arms Europe Hacks - So how do I get tnt hack to work then? -.^ (If it's that easy to just change some settings)
And is there any other hack that you've tested?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.