Posts by McTeti
13 posts total, newest first.
SELLING ROTMG ACCOUNT FAST TRADEin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - How much do you want for this account?[PRIVATE SERVERS] How to dupe!in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Tutorials/Source Code - It takes at least 3 lines of code to fix this.
How de fuk does one not patch it?I need a private server.in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Discussion - Astyric is kindof a dick.
I think that's why people don't vote for him.
It's funny because the RotMGTool server lags so much.ForeverRotMG Teleport to Quest Clientin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - [QUOTE=filenub;9622069]Fuck effort that's too hard... Maybe later.[/QUOTE]
If that guy wasn't being sarcastic I'm sorry for him.
Edit: Also, I wonder how you made this, Is it a bug on his server, Or just mlg swag?FOREVERotmg Hacked Clientin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers - [QUOTE=Raple;9616727]Approved, eat your hearts out server owners. /gewd[/QUOTE]
Thank you.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.