Posts by neodemon
10 posts total, newest first.
Undetected ArtificialAiming Radar v2.0in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - This hack is Undetected
Dont forget to thank me!
Download:8931
Supported Games:
----------------
- BattleField 2 (BF2) v1.41 + v1.50 beta 2
- BattleField 2142 (BF2142) v1.5
- BattleField Heroes (BFH) v1.02.993.0Error with out hacksin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - So Its like that "Key code in use" but "hacks in use" its just going to keep say that im using hacks and ban me for 2 mins every time im on a sever?
How do you change you GUID?Error with out hacksin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - No I mean when i go on a sever I get kicked for hacking so then i stoped hacking but still every PB sever kicks me.
So 1th I need to be able to go on Punkbuster severs then I need be change my GUID, IP address and Key CoError with out hacksin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - Just like this thread I get the same error
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/142-call_duty_4/57460-weird_error_wallhack.html
but i stoped using hack and every server with punkbuster kicks me!
Ive tryed reinstalling it, but im woWeird error with wallhackin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - I get that error! I have hacked but now any PB sever i go on thinks im hacking when im not and kicks me for 2 mins, Can anyone help? (I think thats what MaraFaraCZ is trying to say)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.