QuestionError with out hacks

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
So you are saying no hacks work for you? If thats the case check your anti-virus system and see if thats the problem. And if thats not the problem it might as well be your computer.
No I mean when i go on a sever I get kicked for hacking so then i stoped hacking but still every PB sever kicks me.
So 1th I need to be able to go on Punkbuster severs then I need be change my GUID, IP address and Key Code to unban my self from some stuff
Quote Originally Posted by neodemon View Post
No I mean when i go on a sever I get kicked for hacking so then i stoped hacking but still every PB sever kicks me.
You are banned. You need a whole new key code to play and Ip adress. I got banned from steam CSS servers and couldnt play there foreever.
So Its like that "Key code in use" but "hacks in use" its just going to keep say that im using hacks and ban me for 2 mins every time im on a sever?
How do you change you GUID?
I dont know what that is but i can search it if you want me too?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?