Application Error with VIP Hacks

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Application Error with VIP Hacks
Everytime i start CA with the VIP hacks i get this error, .
FTG forum is dead so can someone help me on here?
Try to reinstall CA
Quote Originally Posted by Pixipixel_ View Post
Try to reinstall CA
I already tried. Same error but with different numbers.
Let me test it . Mayby u got a cracked vers of windows ? or u should try agian a several times . I got weirs 2 sometimes but if I try like 5~10 times it suddenly works o.O .
Maybe you havn't bought vip 0.O
Try authenticating?
I already authenticated and I did buy VIP, and I do have a cracked version of windows 7 but does it matter if I do? Also I was trying all day yesterday.
see if it works without hacks if it does then the hack is probaly patched on your computer and try your combat arms compatibility
Combat Arms does work without the hacks. And I don't think its patched cuz I just bought it yesterday.
Quote Originally Posted by wtfomg512 View Post
Combat Arms does work without the hacks. And I don't think its patched cuz I just bought it yesterday.
Did you download right files? One is for Eu and one for NA
I downloaded the right one.
compatibility is the next thing i would try
Quote Originally Posted by -Flash- View Post
compatibility is the next thing i would try
Do you mean run CA compatible for Windows XP or Vista? Cuz I did and it jus crashes, no error or nothing. It sends me back to my desktop.
if you have teamview i can try to help you
thats why you should let me help by teamviewing you
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us