Posts by ZeRo037
153 posts total, newest first.
Taking apart hacks?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Okay, let me guess. You got your hands on a private hack and want to decompile it and take the codes. You will never succeed, because you simply can't do it. Learn C++ and learn ASM and make
your own.I cant find any undetcted public CA hacksin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Dude... Dave isn't gunna release a pub. He's got more important shit to do. Like update VIP and school. Remember when he said he was gunna make a public bypass?authenticatorin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Hispiforce;385762]Luls you ain't VIP.[/quote]
Heh, that's why I took it down.authenticatorin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Edit: removed... Sorry I believe that's against the rules.Against Emo's?in Spammers Corner - [quote=MichaelMurderrrrr;384856]i'm emo lol, i get teh hawt girls because my hair is smexxii and my jeans are skinny. :P[/quote]
LOL!
Emo guys never get with the cute emo girls. The cute emo girls are extremely sha
Showing the 5 most recent posts.