Im an "Emo" myself.. SO many people are against them... So i just wanted to no how many of you are against them and why?
Because its fucking annoying how you always have to make something good shitty.
Some emo girls look fucking sexy but I don't wanna get involved with them. :O
the boys wearing skinny ass jeans? and wearing always black??? rofl. xD ..
first option would describe them.. no offense
but some girls are sexy
*hands you a razor*
They do got some fine girls.
Like when they wear them fishnets.
And how the fuck can you wear skinny jeans!!
Yuck!
i cant wear skinny jeans cuz my nuts dont fit!!!!!!!
LOL
Originally Posted by GOD
i cant wear skinny jeans cuz my nuts dont fit!!!!!!!
LOL
I KNOOOOWWWWW RIIIIGHTTTTT.
ROFL funny thread. Im against emos because they trash everything I like
i'm emo lol, i get teh hawt girls because my hair is smexxii and my jeans are skinny. :P
Originally Posted by MichaelMurderrrrr
i'm emo lol, i get teh hawt girls because my hair is smexxii and my jeans are skinny. :P
LOL!
Emo guys never get with the cute emo girls. The cute emo girls are extremely shallow and only go after the really hot skaters. Sucks to be you dude, at least I can hook up with them.
Originally Posted by MichaelMurderrrrr
i'm emo lol, i get teh hawt girls because my hair is smexxii and my jeans are skinny. :P
LOL!
Emo guys never get with the cute emo girls. The cute emo girls are extremely shallow and only go after the really hot skaters. Sucks to be you dude, at least I can hook up with them.
Im freaking against emo's because they cut theirselves, its pointless to do that..
Uhhh.
Howcome i have then >.>
Yew posted the same thing twice...
If your gonna spam,
Do it somewhere else...