Dave is EMO!!!

Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4
Dave is EMO!!!
t3h | "ya id happily give the kfc file" <---- lol says:
emo bleh
t3h | "ya id happily give the kfc file" <---- lol says:

Davey.Vaugh - I'll keep you my dirty little secret, dirty little secret says:
pssh
Davey.Vaugh - I'll keep you my dirty little secret, dirty little secret says:
emo pwns
t3h | "ya id happily give the kfc file" <---- lol says:
i dont like slitting my wrist
Davey.Vaugh - I'll keep you my dirty little secret, dirty little secret says:
i do
....................what......?
lmao (spamspamspam)
Emos Make The World Go Round

Along With Image Marcos!

WTF NO CAPS LOCK
Lmao! >.> Dave can't be emo....No, no.....NOOO
wtf is emo? lol
Lol .... emo xP
hehe emo thats funny
Emo = Emotional Rock.

And there's no shame in liking certain kinds of music.
teh question is EMO or EMU? :/
wth is so funny!!! this is spamming!!
Posts 1–15 of 47 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us