Question to Dave..

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Question to Dave..
I've been meaning to ask this for a long time, but, anyways Dave, why is your name Dave84311? Can't it just be Dave? >_>
I think it was something with his school...don't really remember...

or wait, its prolly how many times he fell from his bmx, lol! :P
.................................................. wat a stupid question
Quote Originally Posted by f5awp
.................................................. wat a stupid question
Your moms a stupid question...
Cough had to do with something with school, thats how many people I KOED
ke KOED .84311 people...thats almost 1!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Chronologix
ke KOED .84311 people...thats almost 1!!!
Rofl! so do this mean Dave's a midget?
WTF i koed i am noob i kwon
Lol Dave is so noob.
hahahaha koed oh... hahahaha
nice hes the 84311th born nyahahahahaha
lol is dave a midjet
He's american.. what can you expect?
lol....r u??
lolololol hes a midget?
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us