PROMOCODES, a question from Dave

PollShould We offer Other codes (at a cost)
Hell Yes I want different codes77% · 160
No I like the m60s just fine23% · 47
207 votes · poll closed
Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
PROMOCODES, a question from Dave
I was speaking with dave and i came up with an idea, will you guys be willing to pay more if we Offered a variety of promo codes based on rarity


So like the a Famas VIP will cost more than an M60 etc etc

Tell me if you guys are interested
eeerm well yea thatd be cool. I dunno how dave gets his codes but im sure it would be more work for him to get different ones so he might not do it... <NOT IMPLYING THAT HE IS LAZY> he just dont have the time
fuck yeah bish!!!!!
well im gonna buy vip soon as sooon i get my paycheck before i do that i want different retail codes
O yea good idea
I need WAYYYYYYYYYY more votes for dave to even think about this
Famas? Interesting.
BTW [beware, out of the subject], there's no point about this silver premium; lower the price to $49.99 to become interesting. I can't blieve there's some people dumb enough...why wouldn't they buy 3 regular VIPs which would end 2 cents cheaper and they would eb able to share or sell these 2 accounts.
No point..no interest.

And also, forums are lagging like shit tonight, I can't post new threads and sometimes also posts, it lag, freeze, and, damn.

On another side, I voted yes, but didn't take the time to read the "willing to pay more". 20 bucks is still a lot, more? Maybe if you get some FAMAs ones, well, not maybe...I would suggest something like $20 M60&AWM, $25 M249 and $30 FAMAS, G36C_D? Hum..no. But, well, who I am to suggest these things.

That makes a lot of letters.
Quote Originally Posted by bambell View Post
Famas? Interesting.
BTW [beware, out of the subject], there's no point about this silver premium; lower the price to $49.99 to become interesting. I can't blieve there's some people dumb enough...why wouldn't they buy 3 regular VIPs which would end 2 cents cheaper and they would eb able to share or sell these 2 accounts.
No point..no interest.

And also, forums are lagging like shit tonight, I can't post new threads and sometimes also posts, it lag, freeze, and, damn.

On another side, I voted yes, but didn't take the time to read the "willing to pay more". 20 bucks is still a lot, more? Maybe if you get some FAMAs ones, well, not maybe...I would suggest something like $20 M60&AWM, $25 M249 and $30 FAMAS, G36C_D? Hum..no. But, well, who I am to suggest these things.

That makes a lot of letters.
uhh, because you would need to make 3 accounts if you're going to buy bronze 3 times and we're impatient.
well i would love it but dont hav credit card
also more ppl would hav different retails and would be interested in trading
ME
so def im interested
i voted "yes"not that i am going to buy them but just for other peoples
I voted yes to this because im thinking of coming vip with the new bypass and stuff but im not going to get it if they only have 1 retail code...
boo famas sux without roll reload
and its an insta ban if u talk on warrock forums about bringing back the crouch delay or the roll reload
Well i voted yes but...I don't want to be like $20-30 more for an famas retail than an M60. Its a lil much.
pshhhhhhhh no

famas and m60?

both the same in my opinion
Quote Originally Posted by NetNavi View Post
pshhhhhhhh no

famas and m60?

both the same in my opinion
the m60 is waaaayyy better than the famas...
Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us