Question to Dave

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Question to Dave
Dave could you contact me on msn A.S.A.P I added you, if you didnt accept it then my msn is : rfc_ayd_1690_adams_1690_ayd_rfc@hotmail.com , it's regarding my VIP and that I still can't access the site (having to use a web based proxy script hidemyass.com to post this right now )
Try the alt. web domain..

www.warrockfan.com/forumⓘ

I had the same prob when i got home.. I try'd the alt. , Didnt work..

I searched google for an inforum link of warrockfan.com.. Then i got in ^^


And yes dave, The ISP error still isent gone.. i had it last night ^^
i never had this problem before
???????
NEW KORN ALBUM coming soon JULY !!!2007""!!
z0mfg really, Why wont you give korn a Blowjob so you can buy the Album?
rofl i agree. korn suk ass anyways...

u want hawthorne heights or avenged sevenfold...
Well, korn doesnt suck, And Avenged and Hawthorne both own^^ you got a nice taste of music dude
i think dave like corn...
hmm, I though dave Likes porn ^^
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us