Question about Dave
I just was wondering whether any one knows anything about when Dave will come back from his century long vacation? I really want to buy VIP here but its been over 4 months since Dave has even been on his own site. I understand that everybody needs some time off once in awhile but you can't just walk out on your own business for more than 4 months and then decide to never come back...
So if anybody knows anything about when he will come back than can you please pm me or post it here. I just want to know whether or not I should wait longer to buy VIP or move on. Thanx.
So if anybody knows anything about when he will come back than can you please pm me or post it here. I just want to know whether or not I should wait longer to buy VIP or move on. Thanx.
