Posts by Rixmann22
140 posts total, newest first.
Looking for a hacking clan!!in Combat Arms Clan Recruitment & Advertising - Hey guys! Well as much as pwnting noobs in pubs is fun and all I think it would be great to pwn some legit pros in clan wars. I think that would be great. Uhm My kd is terrible its like .69 but I do that on purpose so I Rumors of a Speed Hack?in Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=User1;1166475]Its the fucking 11th result of a search:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/search.php?searchid=1039982
What search did u even do?![/quote]
NVM lol. haha I messed up >.<Rumors of a Speed Hack?in Combat Arms Discussions - There have been some rumors that we have a speed hack.. when I looked though I couldn't find any.. it if happens to be that we do in fact have a speed hack pleasee give me the link to it. Thanks!W3 4R3 73H H4x0r5in Combat Arms Discussions - Alrighty then xD. Thanks for the explanation Liz. Ahh and I like your "Go Yankees!!!" slogan under your name. I love them too. I grew up in New York so I've always been a fan :D I have most of their baseball cards too :DCoding an OPK hackin Combat Arms Discussions - You there dude?? I'm startin' up CA right now. I'm on my shat CPU so I'll be there in like 3 cuz it takes a while to load.. lol
Showing the 5 most recent posts.