Looking for a hacking clan!!

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for a hacking clan!!
Hey guys! Well as much as pwnting noobs in pubs is fun and all I think it would be great to pwn some legit pros in clan wars. I think that would be great. Uhm My kd is terrible its like .69 but I do that on purpose so I can hack and play in Foxtrot >.> xD.

I have a Speed Hackand TnT chamsD so I'm lookin' to pwn!

Add me in game or leave a comment here!

IGN: rixmann222
hey i would like to join my ign:el-soldado and the kdr is higher than 1.20 and i haev gordon hacks which is chams,wallhack,crosshair,no fog,name,dynamic box,distance,2d radar,glitcher,speedhack,no recol,no spread and thats it
Quote Originally Posted by pornman View Post
hey i would like to join my ign:el-soldado and the kdr is higher than 1.20 and i haev gordon hacks which is chams,wallhack,crosshair,no fog,name,dynamic box,distance,2d radar,glitcher,speedhack,no recol,no spread and thats it
Lol idiot if someone saw you say GOR**N's hack you'd be banned idiot
umm guys hes saying he wants to join a hacking clan not asking if yall want to join
Lol, USE THE SEARCH BUTTON, well there are some right on the front page, GET GLASSES, Assuming hes blind..
lol ok apply for Divine Blood state ur IGN rank and kdr

we are lvl 4 clan

also the "gordon" is unmentionable here u noob read the rules u bugga
Why do people even advertise hacking clans, when nexon can so easily come to this website and track us down?!

Clans are overrated... I prefer to work alone.
Quote Originally Posted by CrustyObama View Post
Clans are overrated... I prefer to work alone.
Not me. Clans make the game more fun.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us