Looking for a hacking clan

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for a hacking clan
I am in search for a good hacking clan that doesn't whine and QQ and all that stuff. I do have talk systems such as skype, ventrilo, vivox, and xfire. I only play on weekends because of school. I play alot on weekends.
bad ideaaaa
ya i reccomend you dont join a hacking clan. your more likely to get banned because they watch you more(nexon) your better off being a loner.
.xXxDANGERxXx. lvl 2 clan no qquing no whinning 28 members aproximated to 1,200 exp
35 wins 30 looses(IMPROVING WLR)JoIn if your pro and dont hack that much.
join infamous noobs where not that much of a hacking clan little of s do
People don't usually like hacking clans because many times they get banned from nexon
so good luck finding one!
xxdangerxx clan suks we pwned them on elimation 100 to 48 infamous noobs join to day
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us