Posts by *CandyShop*
13 posts total, newest first.
How to find U.Ammo addressesin WarRock - International Hacks - What an Israeli noob -_-.
When you look for Changed Value there is so Many Addresses Value's that Change every second! this so shit!
don't look for Changed value :\, Look for Decreased Value after shooting :|100% working bypassin WarRock - International Hacks - prox32 it will be nice if u will read this.
There is so many leeechers and Noob, but there is people so Smart that just dont like talking in the forum...so u cant call them noob's\leecher's.
I''m not so smart but I kno(question)Ucein WarRock - International Hacks - In the Buttom-Left in the Engine there is - " Advanced Options " ,Click on it, Then Click on the " Save " Picture or somthing...and...it will be there ...xDUndetectedCheatEngine[Urgent HELP]in WarRock - International Hacks - The Problem Is the Register Thing...I think in the tutorial there is a download with the Crack...If there is not... Google It! xDPing Addressin WarRock - International Hacks - Try to decompile\dissambler (Its not the Same Thing..) to TwinsDome VIP Trainer.:rolleyes:
Showing the 5 most recent posts.