Posts by EdenB2
4 posts total, newest first.
On what server do people farm today?in CrossFire Farming & Partner Request - [QUOTE=titans;10475918]I have no idea :/[/QUOTE]
I found it out myself, its North America 4 , Channel 1 , and the password is usually 00On what server do people farm today?in CrossFire Farming & Partner Request - back in the days, i remember people used to farm on delta or echo ( on some channel ) and every room was a farming room, password was 00 and it was vip only. what is the server now? where people use grenades to farm? i nBlockade 3D - DemmHook - Melee Nuke/Long Melee Rangein Other First Person Shooter Hacks - Cant join any server... am i the only one?Blockade 3D - DemmHook - Melee Nuke/Long Melee Rangein Other First Person Shooter Hacks - [QUOTE=demmonic;10188678]I don't know why you people keep spamming the thread about it crashing for you. In case you haven't noticed, I do not give support for these types of problems.
You're doing something wrong
Blockade 3D - DemmHook - Melee Nuke/Long Melee Rangein Other First Person Shooter Hacks - I've tried everything. From injecting both dll's and putting the managed folder with the injector.
It crash everytime I try to use it. i tried PerX Injector and Extreme Injector. and ideas?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.