Posts by Soddrapture
6 posts total, newest first.
Selling a Minimal Wear Ak-47 Vulcan!in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - As the title States, I'm selling a Minimal Wear Ak-47 Vulcan For CSGO.
Contact me at Skype: "elijahscottcox" to negotiate prices, and make a deal. Paypal only please.
I will not be going first no matter what, either ySelling a Minimal Wear Ak-47 Vulcan!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - As the title States, I'm selling a Minimal Wear Ak-47 Vulcan For CSGO.
Contact me at Skype: "elijahscottcox" to negotiate prices, and make a deal. Paypal only please.
I will not be going first no matter what, eithCS:GO Skinsin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Looking to buy CS:GO skins such as :
M4A4 - Asiimov
AWP - Asiimov
Ak47- Vulcan, Fire Serpent
Maybe Knives Too
And many others, just tell me what you got.
I never go first, Either you first or middle man.
Contact m[$5]Steam exploitin eBooks For Sale - Tried adding you on skype, says no users found with that name.Anyone still interested in a Dayz Mod Hack?in DayZ Discussion - Sure man, that'd be awesome!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.