Posts by luckie12
34 posts total, newest first.
no menu hack laggin WarRock Help - Hey all,
ive tested some D3D menu's but all are detected
so i tried No Menu Hack they work
but with big lagg :( i have to click on a button 10 times before it responds.
ive tried with many No Menu Hacks but all a little Question :D :Pin C++/C Programming - Hey all,
I decided to make a Call Of Duty 1 hack,
but I use c++ 2008 to make it,
c++ 2008 is only thing i need or do I have to download extra stuff before?
because first I want to make a wallhack,
So I do not have to doErrors about a process in C++ Projectin C++/C Programming - hey i have a code for a dll hack but if i whant to compile it i get 8 errors 0 warnings - errors:
--------------------Configuration: HM - Win32 Debug--------------------
Compiling...
main.cpp
C:\Documents and Se[Tut]GoodBye Worldin Visual Basic Programming - i think it is good now
:p i type lol message comes
Good Byelol
xD :p[Tut]GoodBye Worldin Visual Basic Programming - you failed a little bit because i get when i click on button one
the message:
goodbye world + textbox1.text
Look:
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/5209/lolwvs.png
:p
;) ;) ;)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.