Posts by arksenu
0 posts total, newest first.
Rockstar Bansin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - [QUOTE=yoxerDrM;11611236]Usually
1st ban = 1 week
2nd ban = 1 month
3rd ban = permaban or years (some people get banned until 2053)[/QUOTE]
Do they ever reset? If i wait long enough, will the next ban be only two wRockstar Bansin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - So after getting banned for two weeks, I'd like to know if anyone has any information on the increment amount.
After this ban what comes after? A month? A year? Thanks.Money Bag Hash Numberin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - Does anyone know the money bag hash number OR model number in gta 5?
Thanks.Generic Moddingin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - Throughout this whole websites, downloading many things, I cannot seem to find an ACTUAL fully working mod/hack.
I have found none that work specifically with money.
What I am wondering is, what is the mod where the
Showing the 4 most recent posts.