Posts by kvdirect
24 posts total, newest first.
Finding Game Pointer Addyin Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - I was wondering if there a key word is to find the addy for the game pointer. In Olly. Any help would be appreciated.Need some helpin Combat Arms Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Ok I have been trying to code a hot key hack but i am having a problem. Only the first key is working. I can code everything to 1 button but that is getting hard because I have added alot to the hack. I will paste some Setting up my nospread hackin C++/C Programming - Hey next time you leech my code give credit!!!!
The code this fool posted was mine. It was wrote along time ago on a different site. After all the help I gave you. You can't even give me credit you should be ashamed o11/09/2009 War Rock Addies!in WarRock Discussions - X,Y,Z Offsets wrong!
Instant Spawn caused warrock to closeand stamina isn't working.
You should at least test!
Come back when you have working addies.
Nice try though.Antikick prob.in C++/C Programming - Sorry to be bearer of bad news but antikick has to have bypass.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.