Posts by Shizzle3
5 posts total, newest first.
HL2 Hack With Aimbot|ESP| And much, Much more.in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - I dont know what happened, but it shut down my comp :P
not usin that any more!MPGH Public CSS Hook 01-07-08 100% VAC2 Proofin CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - :pGuess what this did for me? on my symantec antivirus it showed 2 downloaders
I dont think a hack should be needing to download anything to my computer.
Someone scan this with your virus software and see. Mine shoCSS Project-7 V.I.Pin CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - says it can only be downloaded 10 times, cant get it anymore D:
Could you possibly upload somewhere else?CSS Project-7 V.I.Pin CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - I hope this works...Do you guys want this?in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - Dude, that would be awesome. I wrote a couple but they didn't work. I tried to download one, but they all fail the virus scans. An aimbot or wallhack should not have a downloader :P
So where do I get?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.