Posts by Astrology..
3 posts total, newest first.
League of Legends Boosting! [Free] (Give Away) [Duo Queue]in League of Legends Marketplace - Really friendly guy. Had a great time playing with him. However, he is not Diamond and it is 100% sure. What I am sure of though, is that he mains Katarina because his plays are insane with her. But he is not a Diamond pLeague of Legends Boosting! [Free] (Give Away) [Duo Queue]in League of Legends Marketplace - I am not an humorist, sorry. But I am currently helping my friend getting out of Bronze but the toxicity is hard to handle. I'm a Gold IV player, maybe we can work something out? He is currently in his promos and he needOr [WTS] - NA - S5 - 62 Champs, 27 Skins - 3 Rune Pages - Fist Bump Wardin League of Legends Marketplace - I am not selling this account anymore. Sorry.
Showing the 3 most recent posts.