WTTLeague of Legends Boosting! [Free] (Give Away) [Duo Queue]

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
League of Legends Boosting! [Free] (Give Away) [Duo Queue]
Hello friendly MPGH members! Basically I'm getting a friends account up to platinum so I decided, why not bring someone with me? I'll be boosting the first person who comments something funny on this thread, (Must make me laugh) or you're no good.. I'm not some scum account stealer, I'll never need any information on your account, you'll simply just accept my friend request and play some ranked with me! I'm a diamond player so losses are uncommon, I hope to see someone of you soon! Later


-Adept
Here's a screenshot, it wouldn't let me insert it, I'm using light shot maybe that's why? One of the losses was do to a DC, the other was because I'm a terrible league of legends player. HA! Here's a photo http://prntscr.com/3cuh1cⓘ I've also gotten 3 pentas, and around 10 quads in just 20 games.
I am not an humorist, sorry. But I am currently helping my friend getting out of Bronze but the toxicity is hard to handle. I'm a Gold IV player, maybe we can work something out? He is currently in his promos and he needs 2 to get to S5. I'll let you decide but it'd be much easier to Duo Queue, that would be minus 1 bad player. Add me on Skype if you're interested and we'll see: Astrologyyy
What does a cannibal do after dumping his girlfriend?
He wipes his ass :^)

I don't really want to get carried but I kinda want to spectate your games so I can learn to play Kat better, since I'm only S4.
Honestly, made me laugh! You can hit me up on Skype, I guess I didn't put in the info, but I don't mind if people add me! I'll most likely just boost a bunch of people this weekend, I'm bored. Skype: Adeptsplash
Lol I'm glad. Added you on Skype btw.
Damn, was hoping to learn Kat a bit too. Looks like I was a bit late, but I have some jokes anyways.

What do you call a blonde skeleton in a closet?
Last year's hide and seek champion :^^.

What's similar between black people and Pokemon?
Gotta catch em' all!

I've added you on Skype to see if I could spectate you while you're boosting so I could learn how a really strong LoL player plays in lower elos. I'm Gold 3, but it seems that's where I'm stuck xD.
Kat is extremely fun! Especially in low ELO, I can teach you what ever, just add me up!
Really friendly guy. Had a great time playing with him. However, he is not Diamond and it is 100% sure. What I am sure of though, is that he mains Katarina because his plays are insane with her. But he is not a Diamond player and you could agree with me by seeing how he plays with other champions besides Katarina. But hey, he got my friend's account to Silver V so that's still a +1 for me. He is probably around low Gold like Gold V or Gold IV I would say. Whatever, still had fun man.
Glad you had fun, Sorry about those few bad games, not my night I suppose, I went 43/2 one game and couldn't carry.... But here's something to show you guys! http://prntscr.com/3cw23wⓘ
Don't play stupid with me...I'm better at it.

Also what region are you boosting? Because my region is EUNE
"Yo Mama is so fat, her a$$ has it's own congressman" ....here's another joke: "Team XDG"

I'm on NA. currently in Silver. Idk where you're at, but I added you on skype in case you want to duo!
I'll only be boosting on NA, and only for a short period of time (Until this account is plat 5.)

Accepted your friend request! I'm sure we can duo sometime soon.
Anyone want to Duo? Hit me up on skype! Adeptsplash
I'm online now. I hit you up via skype
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?