Posts by ZabRDH
23 posts total, newest first.
Post-Steam Summer Salein Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - how much for rust? thanks2 Rust steam accounts or legit keysin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Summer discount is around the coiner, Ill just wait for that.
Thank you anyways..
Please close thread thank you Mod/Admin2 Rust steam accounts or legit keysin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=hungvmsb;9527242]I can get for you if you have webmoney because I dont have paypal. my skype: supersoul1368[/QUOTE]
dam bro i wish i did.. I only have paypal.. Anyone else ?
if anyone just has one thats fin2 Rust steam accounts or legit keysin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - anyone ?? 10char2 Rust steam accounts or legit keysin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Looking for 2 Rust steam accounts or legit keys
I will offer ($20) for both keys or accounts or shoot me ur offer
contact info: PM (fastest way for me to reply)
Steam: zab911
Showing the 5 most recent posts.