Posts by imdrae
46 posts total, newest first.
Razer Synapse Bhop Script.in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - I just recently got a new mouse/keyboard, and both are Razer products. When I had my Logitech mouse I made a macro for bhoping in the Logitech software. Does anyone know how to make one in Razer's software?Selling M9 Bayonet | Forest DDPAT $60in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Normally sells for $75-82.
Paypal only.
Skype - okdraeWant to be boosted to an LE.in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I'm a MGE atm. Want to be boosted to an LE.
Will need proof/vouches.
Will need to watch demos.
I'm paying in keys.
Skype - okdraeI want to be boosted to LE.in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I'm a MGE atm. Want to be boosted to an LE.
Will need proof/vouches.
Will need to watch demos.
I'm paying in keys.
Skype - okdraeSteam Account, CS:GO, 13 Games, Steam Level 10.in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - http://steamcommunity.com/id/djangusroundstone/
Worth around $100.
Taking offers.
Paypal only.
Skype - okdrae
Showing the 5 most recent posts.