QuestionRazer Synapse Bhop Script.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Razer Synapse Bhop Script.
I just recently got a new mouse/keyboard, and both are Razer products. When I had my Logitech mouse I made a macro for bhoping in the Logitech software. Does anyone know how to make one in Razer's software?
Quote Originally Posted by imdrae View Post
I just recently got a new mouse/keyboard, and both are Razer products. When I had my Logitech mouse I made a macro for bhoping in the Logitech software. Does anyone know how to make one in Razer's software?
Wrong section, but regarding your question, just create a new macro - press record - press space 2 times - stop record - change delay to 0.001 seconds - save the macro - set the macro for the button you want it on - go into the game you want to bhop in - change the jump binding in the game to the button you binded the macro to. If you don't understand just use this http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Macro+with+Razer+synapseⓘ
Quote Originally Posted by imdrae View Post
I just recently got a new mouse/keyboard, and both are Razer products. When I had my Logitech mouse I made a macro for bhoping in the Logitech software. Does anyone know how to make one in Razer's software?

Would love to know how to set up a macro on Logitech stuff, I just got a G502 over Christmas!
Wrong section.
@Color

Wrong section.

molvero's quote
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us