Secure BHop Script

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Secure BHop Script
You can't get banned for using this Script because it's only presses the Space button = no injection into the game = No VAC Ban + it's secured.

Btw it's an Private BHop script so when you leech it please give the credits.

Info: How to use

press "^" to start and "^" to stop

Virus Scan:

https://www.virustotal.com/de/reanal...ca5-1278804990

Credits: ziM ( My Friend. )

/EDIT:

Screenshot for what button you need to press.

US / UK ..



Europe?



ziM BHop Script by Viibez 4 Www.MPGH.Net.rarattachment deleted · 652 downloads before removal
look good and works

good job
I can't start it, because can't press "^" :/
Quote Originally Posted by DeMoLiXe View Post
I can't start it, because can't press "^" :/
just press the button left the "1" button..
how to ues ASIA?
Quote Originally Posted by Laz0r View Post
Nice release.. this works good guys and its safe
Thanks for the love
I cant make it work lol. i dont knw witch button to press. = =
dosent work for me when i press `, button next to 1.. do i need to start it before css, or when imin css?
works perfect for me :l
Somehow I don't get it to work on CZ.
---

How I do:

I open the .rar file, go to the .exe file, lunch it, than a window pops up, than I press Alt + i and than I lunch the game.
It still doesn't work =/
Quote Originally Posted by ~AfroNinja~ View Post
Somehow I don't get it to work on CZ.
---

How I do:

I open the .rar file, go to the .exe file, lunch it, than a window pops up, than I press Alt + i and than I lunch the game.
It still doesn't work =/
did you press the "^" button?
look nice i`ll try it
Time to bump this high.
I used it,works fine for me.Viibez should become minion for the things he realease. =)
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?